Copyright Registration Service
Intellectual Property Rights Office
Protecting Copyright Internationally
Copyright Registration Service
Email address:
Forgotten your details?
Home Home
Register Register
Verify Verify
Retrieve Retrieve
Frequently Asked Questions Frequently Asked Questions
Pay a Bill Pay a Bill
Affiliate Program Affiliate Program
Contact Us Contact Us
Verify a Registration

Reference number:


Copyright Registration Service Queries

Please use the form below to contact the IP Rights Office with any queries regarding the Copyright Registration Service. Before contacting the IPRO, please make sure you have consulted our FAQ to see if your question is already answered there. Please note that the IPRO can only offer advice on registering, verifying, or retrieving work registered through the CRS. We cannot offer advice on legal matters relating to copyright issues. For such queries you should contact a qualified Intellectual Property lawyer in your local jurisdiction.

Once you have submitted the form below you should receive an instant acknowledgment of receipt by email. If you do not, it may indicate that you entered your email address wrongly, in which case you should use the form again, being sure to enter your email address correctly. Once you have received your automated acknowledgment you should receive a response within three working days.

All fields are required.


Your name:

Your email address:

Your country of residence:


Your query:






The United States joined the Berne Convention on March 1, 1989


Expecting our 
old site?

The CRS website was given its new look in 2010, but still provides the same valuable information and services

Registration Terms and Conditions

Registered with the IP Rights Office
Copyright Registration Service
Ref: 204685934

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate at the time of writing, the information provided is for general guidance only and is not a substitute for professional legal advice. Always consult a qualified Intellectual Property lawyer operating in your local jurisdiction.